Higher Education Marketing
It doesn’t take a genius to know the importance of getting the right messages to the right people is important in any successful marketing effort. It does take an expert to get the right message to the right person and find the best way to do so in higher education marketing.
That’s why so many higher education institutions are tapping into the power of multichannel direct marketing.
It’s the desire of every university to keep education programs visible and desirable to new prospective students. Fotorecord is the only multichannel direct marketing firm that has consistently helped higher education institutions in Pittsburgh and around the country realize double-digit response rates for their donor campaigns.
How Higher Education Marketing Can Help your University
Our multichannel higher education marketing includes a variety of tools to enhance the overall user experience.
- Send out direct mail to perspective students interested in your university’s programs.
- Follow up easily with personalized mailers, emails, and correspondence- all associated to that student’s specific needs.
- Advance your admissions approach with an online automated system that allows students to update their pertinent information easily.
- Target specific students based on their field of study interests.
Whether you’re focusing on admissions, development, alumni, or all of these, you can leverage our holistic approach that attracts, engages, then creates two-way communication, harnessing the power of the Internet and your database.
Our education-exclusive products include: AD&A Solutions Package (Admissions development and Alumni) and HigherMarx.
Contact us today for a custom quote on the perfect higher education marketing package that fits your university’s needs!
Today’s economy means that nonprofits are finding that their missions are expanding…but their funding isn’t. Non-Profit marketing isn’t easy, but Fotorecord is here to help you reach your donation goals with our multichannel marketing tools.
Not only do non-profit organizations need to focus on communicating the value of their mission, raise awareness for their cause, and draw support for their cause; they also need to be aware of the increasingly growing marketing trends.
This can be overwhelming for many non-profits to take on and this is where our experts can assist you in reaching the goals of your organization.
Fotorecord will work with your non-profit to develop an inclusive plan to increase your donations, visibility, and reach your overall mission and purpose.
How Fotorecord CanComplement Your Non-Profit Marketing Endeavors
- The brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster and remembers them longer than reading content or copy. Fotorecord can assist you in creating visual content to strengthen your organizations brand, and mission!
- Nonprofits need to focus on fundraising and marketing to current and potential donors and taking advantage of overlooked opportunities to survive and thrive. Direct marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach the people who are most likely to donate and volunteer and persuade them to give of their time, money, and talents.
- Keep in touch with your organizations donors by creating an engaging email list and keeping in contact with these subscribers. We can also assist you in creating branded email templates to save your organization time.
- Fotorecord can assist your organization in creating a professional website. Keep donors updated with current and fresh information!
Fotorecord B2B Marketing
Multichannel Marketing Available
Fotorecord utilizes many different sources of marketing lines to make B2B marketing successful. These marketing avenues are still successful today in a business community that is turning more to the internet to make important decisions for their business.
Our business-to-business multichannel marketing efforts include some of these important roles for your business:
- Social Media Managementis only effective if you use it properly. We offer social media management services to prepare your for success so you don’t need to worry about if your next posts are engaging or scheduled!
- A modern website designis the first “face” of your business that your ideal customers see! Be sure to ask us about our complementary evaluation of your current website to ensure you look professional and are in compliance with current website standards.
- Organic (Search Engine Optimization) SEO is available to your business and must be used to enhance your website presence above what paid advertising is already doing!
- Start a Blog on your website because recent studies found that 80% of business-to-business decision makers prefer to get information from articles rather than advertising.
- Print advertising is still on the rise! Despite the tremendous growth in the digital marketing world, trade shows still generate up to 77% of a business’s quality leads, 59% of CMO’s still say that print marketing is effective and utilize it, and 64% of buyers recite from print materials as a trusted source of information, while 51% of marketers see a value in direct mail.