improveYour Business today!
60% of all organic clicks go to the organic top 3 search results. Is your B2C Marketing working for you?
Today’s consumer interacts with multiple channels: mail, Internet, social media, and mobile, just to name a few. All of these channels are vying for consumers’ attention and ultimately their business. Furthermore, today’s challenging market means that Business-to-Consumer (B2C) marketers need to spend their marketing dollars smarter and focus on those channels that yield the greatest return. B2C Marketing now takes an entirely new approach in the market and Fotorecord Print & Marketing Center is here to help you out!
Some Facts about B2C Marketing
Did you know…
- In 2015, small businesses with less than $5 million in annual revenue had experienced an average of 7.8% growth in sales.
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a website after a bad experience
- 85% of users think that a company’s mobile website must be as good as, if not better than their desktop website
- 57% of users will not recommend a company or website with a poorly designed mobile website
- 2/3 of retail sales occur online
- 58% of mobile revenue comes from mobile websites as opposed to native apps
- 80% of smartphone users use mobile phones for shopping research and 88% of all consumers reference online reviews before making a purchase decision.
Fotorecord specializes in small businesses and B2C companies in Pittsburgh seeking a smarter B2C marketing approach. We work with businesses to first identify communications objectives then follow the B2C marketing approach that meets those objectives.
Thanks to our expertise with direct marketing media and technologies, we can offer you a business model uniquely tailored to your needs.
Consumers have evolved into a technology-based culture and your B2C marketing and online presence is essential to success.
Our website specialists can assist you in evaluating your current website and create a complementary report to assist you in identifying weaknesses. We can then create a plan of action to strengthen your web presence and strategically plan your marketing objectives to align with your business’s core values.
Contact us today for your complementary website review and assessment and learn how we can assist you in creating a successful B2C marketing plan.